Strategy-driven digital advertising services
We have managed over $12 million in digital advertising locally, and globally
With well-planned campaigns, you can grow your revenue
Get your ads in front of the right people, at the right time. Our legendary pay per click management can take your Facebook, Google or Bing Ad campaigns to new heights no matter what your business sells.
What can we do to help?
- With our eCommerce PPC management services, Wet Coast Marketing can help you sell more products and increase profitability.
- Generate valuable leads and grow your business with Wet Coast Marketing lead generation and local PPC services.
- By helping users convert quickly and easily, our graphic designers and PPC display advertising experts can boost ad engagement.
we love them
what our clients have to say
We can help you with the following Ads services:
- A solid ads strategy begins with analyzing your business niche through market competition, profit margins, customers, business complexities, and plenty of other factors.
- Targeting incorrect keywords will only penalize you with a higher cost per click. In order to find the best keywords for your campaign, our Ads experts will conduct thorough keyword research & analysis.
- Write Compelling Ad Copy – Our professionals are not lacking in creativity. For your Ads, a professional copywriter will write highly compelling ad copy.
- Optimize Ads Campaigns – The Google Certified Ad Specialist will assist in creating profitable and highly optimized ad campaigns backed by intense keyword research and niche analysis.
- Your Ads campaigns will be tracked regularly by the experts to ensure your marketing budget is being used efficiently to drive quality traffic.
- Make Data-driven Decisions – Our Ad experts will analyze the PPC ads and create a detailed report to help you understand where your marketing campaign is headed.
On average, analytic solutions returned $13.01 for every dollar invested.
— Nucleus Research
A website that is emotionally focused converts three to four times better than one that is not.
— André Morys, Conversion Expert
Compared to their competitors, companies measuring web and marketing performance have improved their profits by 126%.
Revenue growth is 50% higher for organizations that use available web and marketing data.
— Dell Global Technology Index